Saturday, September 19, 2009

The latest things to interest me ~

I recently had an apron made for me by Pat, my friend who also does shows with me. It's made from an old slip or whatever they called all that extra stuff they wore under their clothes. It turned out just gorgeous! I loved it to death! See what you think.

I also took a few pics of a few of the newest additions in my studio. I had a boring cheapy clock, so I took those old postcard holders and made a frame for it! I think it looks pretty snazzy now. Here it is~
Anyway, I also have a latest song obsession to tell you about. It's called "Take me with you" by Vast. I keep listening to it over and over. I don't know why I do that?? I actually get sick of favorite songs because I kill them a slow, agonizing death with repetion. Weird. That was free info,and in the totally random category.
The newest in foodie world, is that I'm making that French chicken again. I can't remember if I told you about how good it was or not, but it was awesome, so I'm adding the video here for you. You have to try it. Seriously, you'll love it cold the next day too. It's so good.~

Ok, I'm off to prep my chicken. Have a good night everyone!

Hugs~
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment