Friday, May 20, 2011

Liv Life well!


About a month ago, I was introduced to a product called Liv Skinney. It's a phenomenal company with awesome products. I shared it with my friends, and they have seen the same thing I have...it works! So, I decided to use this blog, temporarily, as a posting board. It'll be for posting results, congratulating each other on our successes, ideas and tips to share etc.. This will be for current members only, so you'll have to send me an email (ellenay@cox.net) or post your comment here. I'll start with myself. I've been on it for 4 wks now, and I've lost 5 lbs, 2" on my waist, an inch on my arms, and 2" on my hips. My thyroid issues are almost gone. I was having tons of symptons that I no longer have. I feel so much better. I have energy. I'm no longer addicted to coffee or sweets, and can eat those things in moderation without a problem. My constant headaches are gone as well. My husband has lost 10 lbs (not fair) :) in 3 weeks time, and has seen a major difference in his energy level. Our kids are now starting to drink it, and I'm looking forward to seeing results with their sugar addictions as well. I'm so thankful to have found this awesome company. Have questions? Send me an email.

I'm excited to see your results, and cheer you on!

Liv Life Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment