Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sugarbelle's Boutique


My little sugar pie and I had a bright idea to start making our own boutique-style hair bows. After countless "where are your hair bows young lady!!???" I got fed up. I figured this is one business venture that will kill two birds with one stone. Not only can we make all the bows we want, we know where we can easily get more if they don't make it home! (not that I'm encouraging that, mind you) I think the straw for me was when I bought a gorgeous, black rose, linen headband, and she lost it the second time she wore it. If I didn't know better, I'd think there was a Bermuda triangle for bows that aimed for her head every time she left the house. So, here we are...Bow makers extraordinaire. Well, not really, but we are going to try some new looks in the near future. For now, we have sweet, little clippy type bows. We'd love it if you'd stop by the blog and drop us a quick note on what you think of them. There will be many more and several new styles soon. Also, we'll be having a giveaway to promote our new venture. Hope to see you there! Click here to jump to the blog.

Hugs~
Lori

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to get my order! Catherine will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're our official first customer! Thank you for your order! Can't wait to see her wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bows are just stunning! And I laughed about the Bermuda Triangle for bows. So true!

    ReplyDelete