Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Friday!






One of my very favorite things to do-ever is go "Junkin" That's what we call antiquing/thrifting/fleamarketing. I look forward to trips with my sisters or friends like it's Christmas morning. The times I go and find the perfect thing for a really great price make me sooooo happy! Today, I went with my little sweetie-junker-in-training, and my sweet friend, Pat. We found some great deals and went to one of my favorite places-Alyssa's Antique Depot in Milton,Fl. I have been going here forever. It was my sisters' favorite place too and we have lots of fun memories shopping there. There is a little booth in the back of the store to the right that has the absolute cutest spot in the whole place! Talk about being inspired~ this place does the trick for me! I would buy the whole room and put it in my house if I could. It's absolutely perfect and I've added it for you to see for yourself. The funny thing is that I don't even care about western or cowgirl stuff at all, but somehow she gives it a very airy, clean linen, Hemmingway feel that you don't normally see. I can't remember the name of her little space, but I'll found out. If you live near Milton, you should definitely drop by sometime. There's something for everyone there. Pat and I will be headed there again soon because we had to cut our trip short this time. There's another Alyssa's around the corner that's even bigger. Can't wait for that!

Hope it was a great Friday for you too~
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Your little one is just precious!!! Junkin seems to be the joy of many of us bloggers!!! Looking forward to your sweet blog, nice to find you! xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... Stop over anytime, would enjoy visiting with you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing to do too! We only have a couple of good second hand stores where I live. It looks like a good place for your little sweetie and you to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there honest! Just no proof! hahaha

    ReplyDelete