Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Show and Tell from Sat.

I took the kids garage sale-ing this past Sat. and we had so much fun! I especially love a drive in the country on a pretty day, so we just went wherever the road went. It took us to a few sales in the country with horses in the fields and clothes on the line (love those kind!) Anyway, thought I'd "show and tell" some of my finds. My poor kids were always ready to go before I was. But they had fun. They even got to hold some baby chicks, buy a karoake machine (that doesn't work-at least it was just a dollar) a badminton set, a huge blow up soccer ball, and new heely's. All for under 10 bucks, you can't beat it. Then, to top off a great afternoon, I got home and found my books waiting for me in the mailbox! I love the Farm Chicks' book! It has great recipes and cute decorating/storage ideas. I thought it was cool that they all wear boots and aprons, and I had just bought both! I found these great, leather boots in my size! My friend, Pat and I are making vintage aprons soon to be added to my shop. I can't wait to show them to you when they're finished. I think they are too cute.

Happy trails til next time!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment