Thursday, August 20, 2009

I think I may have an obsession...

I'm strangely drawn to watching recipes on you tube. Food Wishes to be exact. I found him by accident, and ever since I have had to know what this man is doing every day. I think I must be a visual learner -and no, I didn't ride the little bus to school. I just think I don't do well with cookbooks. It's always been a seriously 50/50 chance that it'll be a complete waste of time if I try a new recipe from a book. With this man showing me how to simply do things, cooking/baking is a breeze! I'm addicted. I have planned entire shopping lists out of whatever he tells me to eat. I'm a hopeless follower, but I'm so happy! I'm just thinking it can't be normal for me to think about what new recipe he may be posting 24/7. I mean, really, I DO have better things to do....like....um....well I...yeah ok. I'm headed there now....

Before I go, you gotta try this:


Happy trails, fellow foodies! (You'll thank me layer cake..I mean later)
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment