Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4


Today, I decided to do my wii fit. I did advanced step for 30 min. Imagine my disappointment when I found out on my calorie counter app that that only burned 85 calories. :( I just have 2 words for that, "BUM....MER!" So, I may have to do something else tonight, like treadmill or a Leslie DVD. Any ole' way, I have stayed on track with doing something everyday since that is the goal. I'm also staying under 1200 calories. It adds up so fast.
How's it going for you? Are you keeping your exercise resolution? If not, jump on board with me. It's so much more fun with friends.
Last night, I was really proud of myself. I didn't eat a snack when we got home from church. I actually wasn't feeling completely ok, so I figured I wouldn't chance it. Then, around 10, I was starving. I felt like I needed something and even headed to the kitchen...."just one cup of popcorn wouldn't be bad..." As I was on the way there, I thought about how hard I'd worked and went and brushed my teeth instead. I was happy to have won that little battle.

Wes(10 yrs.) told me a joke yesterday. Here it is: "What did the Alligator eat after he had his tooth pulled?"......The Dentist! hahahah....

Here's my diet tip of the day: When you're craving something sweet, have a piece of mint gum instead. It totally redirects your craving. Nothing new, I know, but a good reminder.

Happy Thursday!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment