Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Better late than never...

Wed. are hard for me to get everything done. It's just a busy day with school and church, work etc. I got the workout in ( 2 mile faith walk-Leslie Sansone), but blogging about it had to wait til now. I'm trying to get a rythmn here, but I want to work out first, and that has to be flexible.
So, anyway, at least I did it. Busy day and all, I made my goal. I'm just saying that if you make up your mind that you ARE going to work out each day, even for 10 min, you can do it. It's better late than never!
My tip for today is for you to test yourself. Prove you're stronger than you think. I had a tea for a couple of friends the other day, and it was so nice. I loved having them over and really didn't want to be "on a diet". I went ahead and ate the cookie, had sugar in my tea, etc.. The next day, I was right back on track. I still had leftover cookies, so I told myself I could still have one, but limit it to that. You don't have to cut out everything you love, just do it in moderation. When you feel yourself slipping and thinking, "I can probably have just one more.." Stop there and think about how much time on a treadmill you'd have to do just to burn it off. Then, go work out that long before you'll let yourself have it. Believe me, you will realize it's not worth it! Are you in it for real? Then you have to commit to it when the going gets tough.

Ok, that's all for now...I'm falling asleep as I type...zzzz

Nighty Nite,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment