Thursday, January 13, 2011

.....Ireland anyone??




I'm off traveling again, all from the comfort of my bedroom. Today I went to Ireland. My very favorite place I want to go. It was magical! I was so wrapped up in it, I actually walked 10 min. longer than last time! For those of you on CST, Samantha Brown comes on at 11am on the Travel channel.
So I'm doing good on my calorie counting & exercising daily. I'm hoping to have lost more weight by the time I weigh in the morning. I'm an impatient person and this seems to be taking forever. I want everything yesterday. Speaking of that, has anyone ever tried the HCG diet? I'm thinking about it. It's homeopathic, and you lose weight very fast. I don't like the 500 calories a day part of it. I'm pretty much a creature of habit, and I'm cringing at the thought of no orange juice and coffee the way I want it every day. Even if it is for 2 weeks, I gotta live with other people. I'm sure I wouldn't be very friendly.
Some of you have asked me what I typically eat to stay under 1200 calories a day. I actually haven't changed a thing except portion control and limited snacking. I highly recommend writing down every thing you put in your mouth, no matter how unimportant. Even a stick of gum, or a few bites of something. It all adds up. Get a really good calorie counter (there's tons of free ones) and log everything you eat so you can see it. It'll find most anything, even fast food and name brands. That's a great place to start to see where you're at.

That's all for now, Lassies!

No comments:

Post a Comment