Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5, I'm alive! ha ha


Yep, made it to day 5! I did 45 min. Zumba again today, and let me just say, I was seriously sore. It felt good though. I really think Zumba is the most fun out of all my workouts. I don't even want to admit to how many different ones I have. It's embarrasing. I have Jillian's (Biggest Loser) 30 day shred and Last Chance workout in my menagerie of workout dvd's. Yell at me and call me wrong, but the girls a jerk. ha! I put in the 30 day shred to do today, to mix it up a little, and had to turn it off because it's just no fun. With Zumba, I'm laughing, having a good time, and feel like I'm just dancin' around being silly to salsa music. That's the trick, wanting to do it again. If it's a chore and boring, I won't do it. Jillian never smiles on there either. It's like she's being tortured to even be there. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it seemed to me....moving on..I have a new favorite drink. It is YUMM-O! I use Melaleuca, and they have a fitness line of drinks and bars etc. The new Sustain energy drink is Red Ruby Grapefruit. I love that anyway, and the drink tastes just like it. It replaces eloctrolytes and has only 10 calories. Definite new fav!
Ok, so I won't post again until Monday. I'll probably do something fun tomorrow, like bike riding, or play the wii, but not a major workout on weekends. Also, I do not count calories on Sunday. It's a free day for me. I don't know what works for you, but I always have to have one day a week to not think about it.

The verdict is in, and I've lost 1 lb. this week! Earth shattering isn't it? I'm ok with it because sometimes it takes a little bit before everything kicks in. Also good to remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Doing any strength training will take longer to see weight dropping. I feel better already, and that's motivation for me!

Here's a great quote that applies to so much in life, but great for what we're doing too. "You can't go back and change the past, but you can start today and change the future" Love it. Stole it from my sister's fb status! ha!

Goodnight friends! Have a great weekend. :)
p.s. here's a great website for tracking calories and daily recipes. My username is: ellenayjay. Add me as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment