Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm gonna do it!

Day 1~check it out here.
I have decided to do this and today is the first day! I'm excited because I already had my goal in mind to be met by Valentine's Day. It's so cool that this ends on that day and I didn't even know about it until now. So, who's with me? I plan on blogging here each day how it's going, and if I start losing (I mean when) I'll post pounds lost too. This will be open and honest. If I'm doing bad, I'll have to embarrass myself and say it here. So, maybe, that'll help me with my focus. I'm terrible at staying on track with these things, but I seem to be motivated this time more than usual. So, here goes! Cheer me on! I almost forgot, my goal is 20 lbs.

I hope your New Year's resolutions are working for you. We can do this!

Lori~xo

2 comments: