Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is everything okey dokey?


"No! It's Inky Stinky!" (Lucy to Ethel)
Actually, everything's really going good, I'm just super busy this week due to meetings at our church. We will be having services all week. I stayed on track with calories yesterday, except for I didn't do a full workout. I did clean the house and even set the timer so I would work fast. It's on my ipod as a way to burn calories, so I thought, why not kill two birds with one stone? I ran out of time to blog though, so..here I am. I haven't done my workout today yet, but I'm going to do the Zumba express. It's 20 min.and pretty intense. My arm is sore from the 45 min one with the toning sticks. I knew I needed to take a break from that for a few days.
Anybody have any tips to share? We're listening! Are you exercising? Let's hear how it's going, what you're using, etc.
Here's my tip today to share. At most health food stores they carry stevia glyceride. It's a healthy sugar alternative (not chemicals that are bad.) It comes in a liquid. They have flavors like French Vanilla too. It has no calories and tastes really good. I only like it in hot tea, not coffee though. Don't know why. Anyway, I made a drink out of it by putting a few drops in ice water. It was delicious! I was surprised. Zero calories, delicious and healthy, you can't ask for more.

Til tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great, Lucy! I had hoped to get on your bandwagon already, "but"...in this snow/ice storm, I'm relishing in the snuggle-down time with hot chocolate with the fam. Right now, I'm being like Scarlet O'hara..."I'll not think about it right now; I'll think about it tomorrow!" Keep up your good work; I'm so proud of ya!
    Will be joining you just as soon as we can get out of our driveway! ;o)
    Ethel (aka Stephy)

    ReplyDelete